2.9.13

WIWT #4

____________________________________________________________________________________________________









Yes i have no make up on in these photos. I dont wear it everyday as i like to give my skin a break and i dont think its a bad thing to go out bare faced occasionally! 

Blazer - Charity shop £8
Top - Topshop £18
Shorts - Topshop £32
Boots - Topshop £20
Necklace - Primark  £4
Belt - Primark £4

My new favourite thing at the moment is blazers! They make any outfit look smarter and they are so comfy but flattering. I love this one especially because its black so goes with most outfits. Another thing i love about it is its a size 12! i could'nt tell you the last time i wore something size 12! haha.

The shorts i brought i absolutely love because you can mix and match them to make them suitable for different seasons. I would like to say though TOPSHOP denim short sizes are rubbish. I am not a size 16 anymore as half my wardrobe swamps me, but it's only now their size 16 shorts fit me. So many girls i know have been really disheartened when theyve picked up their size and they cant even do up the buttons. Just remember that all shop sizes are different and not to let it get to you! :)

6 comments:

  1. I have to wear size 14 shorts and trousers in Topshop. It kills me!

    xxx

    www.erinjaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so stupid I've had a friend litterally burst into tears before because she thought she gained aload of weight after trying on top shop jeans. Lol

      Other than that I love topshop

      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this blazer!!

    Great post and a lovely blog!!

    Katrina X

    http://history-neverrepeats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! thanks for leaving a comment too :)

      ill visit your blog now :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! And incredible skin without make-up! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a lovely comment thankyou :)

      thanks for writing it xxx

      Delete