31.8.13

No7 skin care gift set.













___________________________________________________________________




So every Christmas i get given a large amount of lotions and potions because my family know how much i love trying new products and keeping good care of my skin. The only problem is because i get SO much it takes me months to get through it all! 

I actually forgot about this No7 skincare set i was given, I only found it because i fancied a bit of a pamper night. I'm so glad i did! Unfortunately i can’t give the prices of these products as they were presents but if you look on the boots website i'm sure they will be on their :)

I decided because I’d never used any of these products before I’d use them all, review each one and give my honest opinions.



No7 Cleanse and Care Eye makeup remover.



I absolutely love my Benefit they’re real Mascara but it’s such a bastard to get off! It's one of them products where you think you’ve got it all then you look in the mirror after a shower and it’s streaming down your face! Definitely a love hate relationship. Then i came across this little beauty! It’s an oily substance which really gets all the stubborn make up off. You have to give the bottle a shake as the mixture separates which is a bit annoying as i always forget to shake it so i have to get a new cotton wool pad every time! Other than that i’m a huge fan! In fact i went and brought a bigger bottle as I’ve almost finished this small bottle. 

This product gets ****

No7 Heavenly Hydration Moisture Mask



When i first put this one my skin started to burn?! And it didn’t have any mention of this on the back so obviously it doesn’t suit my skin. I found this quite unusual as my skin is quite versatile and never really reacted badly to anything! It said to leave on for 3 minutes which was good as i didn’t have to sit around for a while before jumping in the shower. I wouldn’t say this product really moisturised my face, its felt clear but just like id washed my face? haha.

This product gets *

No7 Blissful Body wash.


I have literally fallen in love with this! It’s smells so amazing and keeps quite a strong smell on your skin afterwards. It really makes your skin super soft; i can’t rate it high enough. No faults with this one!

This product gets *****

No7 Completely Quenched Moisturising body lotion.



This pairs so well with the blissful body wash. I put it on at night as it has quite a thick consistency and was expecting it to take a while to sink in but i was definitely pleasantly surprised! It sunk in a lot quicker than expected and could definitely be considered as a morning moisturiser! The smell also was just incredible and my skin was so soft.

This product gets *****

No7 Radiance Boosting Hot cloth Cleanser with muslin cloth.



I'd never heard of any product like this before which made me more eager to try! The directions say to put the cleanser on dry skin on your face but i just used it as a face mask. Then put the muslin cloth under warm water, rinsed it out, then put over my face. This is meant to open your pores and it was actually really relaxing. It didn’t say how long to keep it on so i left it for 5-10 minutes. Using the muslin cloth,i polished the cleanser off in circular motions to remove any impurities. To finish i had to splash your face with cool water to close your pores. This was much better than the hydrating face mask and would definitely recommend this!


This product gets ****

have you guys used any of these products? what did you think? thanks for reading my post feel free to leave a comment as i always reply :D 

xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment