27.8.13

My sunshine Award!

sun1
The Sunshine award is given to bloggers who ‘brighten your day’ and ‘inspire’ you to grow your blog and blossom as a blogger. So thank you very much Sarah! Am i allowed to nominate you back?! haha.

So I have never done a Tag/award before, but as I was very kindly nominated by Sarah i thought i would give it a go! I love sarahs blog and often look at it when she has new posts so was flattered when she nominated me!

These awards are great to just get to know a blogger a little better with a few facts.


The Rules

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you

2. Post the award logo on your blog

3. Nominate 5 blogs that you love

4. Share seven facts about yourself

So, here are seven facts about me, dont expect anything spectacular!

1. I have never quit anything in my life. I hated being in sixthform as most of my friends went to collage but stuck it out for two years because i was that determined to get the qualifications i needed to get a decent job.


2. When i finish university i plan to travel and work abroad, other than that i have no future plans!

3. I decided to go to  university 10 days before UCAS extra closing date. within a 4-6 weeks i had gone from working as a shop assistant in dorothy perkins to living in birmingham,studying Art and Design at Birmingham City University. It was the best decision i ever made!

4. I am the most unorganised person you will ever meet. I have a memory like a goldfish and my room is always a tip. I'd love to be one of these girls who are a perfectionist and are super organised but i am unfortunately the opposite of that! 


5.All though i love a good night out getting dressed up and having a few drinks with my friends i love nothing more than sitting in, having a take away and watching movies all night. I've never been a big drinker and i dont know how some people go out 3 times a week religiously!

6. I love to cook. I could do it all day. One of the reasons i got so fat! haha. I love even more to cook for other people! If i didn't go to university i would of deffinately gone into a career which envolved cooking, but the only thing that put me off was i didnt want to turn my hobbie into a chore.

7. I was the first girl  in 33 and a half years to be born on my dads side of the family (which is a BIG family!), so as you can imagine i was always spoilt by my relatives when i was younger which my two older brothers hated hehe.


Nominations

 Jennah from abirdsleap   
gabi from theblubella   
lydia from lydiarosexo
Jodie from podiepie
Erin from erinjaine

I  love all these blogs so go check them out :D
Once again thanks to Sarah for nominating me!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment