26.8.13

WIWT #3





I thought i lost these photos ages ago as my memory card freaked out but fortunately i backed them up on my computer! 

They were taken at the start of summer when i was a size 16. My size is a really personal thing but i think because I’ve lost quite a bit of the weight now that i can look back and see what i have achieved with hard work and determination.

I'm not saying being a size 16 is a bad thing, everyone’s different and different sizes suit different people. I personally didn’t feel happy looking this way which is why i decided to do something about it! :) 

One thing i always tried to do was to wear flattering clothing, this denim skirt was a bit tight here but i felt that it look flattering as it was high waisted. I wouldn't recommend this top at all, as lovely as i thought it looked on, it creased so easily and by the end of the day it looked like it had never seen an iron.
 
DENIM SKIRT - PRIMARK £13

SPOTTED BLOUSE - DOROTHY PERKINS £20


4 comments:

  1. I think you look lovely :) and great photos.
    Xxx

    -Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Pretty blouse :)
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adela!

      Thankyu for visiting at writing a comment xxx

      Delete