26.8.13

Hundreds and Thousands Blueberry nails.



I heard about the Barry M nail varnishes being very long lasting with a lovely shine, so went out a brought a few various ones.


My favourite was Blueberry so had to try it first, it's had mixed reviews from my mum and aunts but I love it! It’s a lovely summer colour.

I also brought Barry M confetti nail polish called Dolly Mixture which I hadn't seen yet so thought I’d match it up with the blue as some of the confetti was the same colour.
If you are as unfortunate as me and have really short stubby nails, then you might also have to resort to fake ones. ( wah ) The ones I used in this photo were the 10 minute manicure from Superdrug (I would tell you the brand but my dad threw away the packaging thinking it was rubbish)
I really liked how they came with an applicator so you could put a lot of pressure of them and not get bubbles underneath which I HATE.
Let me know what you think in the comments below :)

Lots of love! xx





3 comments:

  1. thankyou Lydia! I love them :)

    thanks for visiting my blog!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post, I also have a review on BarryM! Check it out, maybe leave a comment/ follow :) xxxxx

    http://stayupdatedfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete