22.8.13

My August iPhone photos!

Each month im hoping to show you all the random and wonderful photos i have taken over the month, i do warn you some of them might be abit bizarre

1. Height difference between me and smell! 
2.Me and my cousin with the puppies next door eeeeeek!
3.Me with my nan juney
4.SELFIE ANYONE? 
5.One of my WIWT this month
6. A picture of my sexy breakfast
7.pretty butterfly in my mums garden
8. A HUGE BUBBLE
9. Smells first attempt at facetime, bless.
10.cute note my 'mummy' left me hehe
11. weird photo of a sandwich ( yes, it was a tasty sandwich )
12. My most recent nails
13. holly wolly dog being a cutie ahh
14. My new hair!
15. new red lippy
16. Sent this to my housemate charl as i went through stoke as that's were she lives :)


You would not believe the random crap i have gathered on my my photo stream..


2 comments: