15.8.13

WIWT




So i know my first outfit of the day isn’t very exciting, but the weather changes so much at the moment the best option is to play it safe! 

It's been raining on and off constantly so it's a hair up day which i hate because my face is so round :( But if needs must i always have it in an oversized bun. Super easy and looks like you’ve put a lot of effort in when in fact it took me less than a minute. 

Even though it's been raining it’s still really humid :( so to make it look like i actually put some effort in with my minimal makeup i put on my intense pink lip liner. It's very hard wearing so stays on majority of the day. Other than that i literally had a bit of mineral powder and mascara on.

Outfit wise i kept it really minimal, dress or shorts were out the question as it was raining on and off. I just put on a simple white tee which had unusual strapping, light denim jeggings i got from River Island in the sale last year for £10, Nike socks and vans. 

I would deffinately suggest getting this white tee from newlook as it was a reasonable price and it's quite flattering on. It's fitted so it comes in at the waist but its not tight so skims the stomach. It's really comfortable aswell for muggy weather like today.

I did go out with a leather jacket to throw on if i got caught in the rain but it was way to humid to even put on :(  Looking back now i definitely should of put my Urban Outfitters necklace on just to accessorize it up a bit.





1 comment:

  1. Didn't realise you had a blog! :) Hope you're okay :)

    xxx

    www.erinjaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete