11.8.13

Lip liner collection!

For years i never touched lip liners they just reminded me of jackie mcqueen or jodie marsh with the neutral liptick and the thick purple lip liner VOM Then curiosity got the better of me one day and i ordered a red lip liner. Now i will not put lipstick on without it. The only thing i can think to compare it to is doing your eye makeup and not putting on mascara. It stops the lipstick bleeding into the skin around your lips and it also defines them so much more, I'm promising you now if you try it you wont go back!



This is my collection so far. I'm sure it will grow considerably in the next few months!
So sorry about the quality of these pictures! my DLSR camera ran out of battery and i was too eager to get this post up! ill redo them when i can
____________________________________________



Maybelline coloursensational 140 intense pink from superdrug, £2.99




Rimmel Lasting finish 011 Spice from Superdrug, £2.99




Maybelline Coloursensational 132 sweet pink from Superdrug, £2.99




Maybelline Coloursensational 547 Pleasure Me Red from Superdrug, £2.99



TOPSHOP Lip liner Deception, £5.00




No comments:

Post a Comment