16.8.13

WIWT

I was made up with this dress when i brought it! It's originally from Dorothy Perkins, but i got it for £2.99 at the RSPCA charity shop.

Everyone has mixed views about charity shops, and it’s not often i buy clothes but as i used to work at Dorothy Perkins and know how much this dress would have been as it still had the tags on it i wasn’t going to complain!

It's a silky material and very loose so really comfortable. The elasticated waist helps give it a nice shape so it’s quite flattering. The one problem with this dress this the length, because i’m 5ft8 it comes up quite high above my knee so wouldn’t wear it without tights/leggings.
To dress up my outfit i added my Urban Outfitters statement necklace, £20

 

 And wore my TOPSHOP sale shoes for £20.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment