4.11.13

warm,minimal effort yet smart outfit of the day! #autumn






Bag-H&M
Coat-Primark
Beetles Top-H&M
Jeans-TOPSHOP
Chelsea Boots-TOPSHOP
Necklace-Primark


Bit of a safe option here wearing blacks/white/greys! looks like you've put a bit of effort into your outfit for them days where you have No time for yourself! (STORY ON MY LIFE)
Loveeeeee this coat definitely my buy of the month! had one the spitting image in TOPSHOP but when I tried it on it didn't feel like it sat right and did me no justice.
when I saw an identical one in Primark though I couldn't resist a little sneaky try as it was only £25, well I'm glad I did now! I personally think this ones much nicer plus about £50 cheaper?
cant go wrong really! Another star buy this month are my Joni TOPSHOP jeans which are the best. go with anything and I loveeee that there high waisted as they hold everything in a little ( if you have a bit of a blubber belly like me you will appreciate this random fact  ) I have these in navy and black but I've worn my navy ones sooo much they've gone baggy at the knees :( this is a massive hate of mine with jeans.
please feel free to follow me on bloglovin, twitter, Facebook and GFC as I need to talk to more bloggers plus I always follow back! :D
and feel free to comment your blog address below and ill check it out!
lots of loveeee
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment