9.8.13

My five favourite items in my makeup bag



For my second post i wanted it to still be an introduction to myself but also beauty related so what could be better than showing you my five favourite products in my make up bag?  

I have gathered a LOT of make up over the years in fact i have so much that only a small selection can fit in my make up bag, so as you can imagine this challenge to find 5 favourites was rather difficult.

 I use 4 of these products everyday without fail, unfortunately red lipstick isn’t always appropriate.
 _______________________________________________________





Danielle make up bag from Boots, £18
 
  Nothing used to drive me insane the way my old make up bags did, they would be like a bottomless pit. When i saw this i thought it was absolutely perfect to organise my make up so it things were easier to find. I've had it for about two years now so i’m not sure if this particular design is still available but they will almost definitely have make up bags with the same function.


 

Olay 7-in-1 anti-ageing moisturiser + touch of sunshine from Superdrug, £15.29

 So i know some of you will be thinking why is a twenty year old using an anti ageing moisturiser? Well you’re never too young to protect and look after your skins and as my aunt would say, it's easier to prevent wrinkles than to get rid of them! 

Olay total effects fights the 7 signs of ageing:
  1. Nourishing moisturisation - for a radiant healthy glow
  2. Line minimisation - visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  3. Tone enhancement - balances colour & visibly reduces appearance of age spots
  4. Gentle exfoliation - smoothes and evens skin texture
  5. Pore refinement - minimises the appearance of pores
  6. With anti oxidants - helps prevent free radical damage to skin's surface layers
  7. Subtle firming - hydrates for firmer skin appearance
I love this product i use it every day even if i’m not putting on makeup. It gives my skin a vibrant glow and i wouldn’t be without it now! 





Benefit they're real mascara from Boots, £19.50

When i first seen this product in the shop and it claimed to look just like false lashes i thought it was ridiculous and it was over exaderated like most mascaras. When i went on holiday to Bulgaria with four friends from school, Emily had some with her and she swore by it. She got it as a present and hasn’t gone back ever since! So i thought I’d give it a try and it really is amazing! i absolutely love it and think its definitely worth the money.




L'Oreal Paris True Match Minerals Foundation from Boots, £14.99 

I first heard about true match minerals on a review from one of my favourite YouTube vloggers. I am very fortunate as i have quite good skin on my face so i don’t need a lot of coverage. True match minerals is a powder and foundation in one, and is 98% minerals so doesn’t make my skin break out :)  it also matches your natural skin colour and texture so it’s very natural looking. I've been using this product way over a year now and I’ve not found anything better yet!


 
Max Factor 853 Chilli from Boots, £7.99

When it comes to red lipstick i am so picky. I don’t like bright colours or any with orange tones, this is the only red lipstick i have used and loved. I've had this for about three years now and its still a winner. As you can see its well used. It’s slightly darker than most red lipsticks and has a lovely subtle shimmer to it.




Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay, £36


As the naked palettes were so expensive I did some research on YouTube looking at reviews, after finally deciding to purchase the naked 2 palette i definitely have NOT regretted it! I’m a big believer in paying a bit extra for decent good products. You can create so many different looks with this one palette and i use it every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment