8.8.13

Introduction post!


Seeing as this is my first post, i thought I’d do an introduction about myself and the sort of things I’ll be blogging about! My name is Nicola, I'm 20 years old and live in Birmingham with my 7 housemates.

I'm currently in my third year studying Art and Design at Birmingham City University. Still undecided about what i want to do after my degree, If being a lazy student and spending half the week slugging on the couch watching man vs. food with my housemate charlotte forever was a career choice that would suit me just fine.

So i love reading and watching other fashion blogs and its something I’ve wanted to do myself for quite a while. I'm hoping when i pluck up the courage and get some decent editing software ill do some YouTube tutorials myself, but in the meantime I’ll settle with a blog.

This blog will probably consist of a cocktail of things from my life - But mainly be about hair, beauty and a bit of fashion on a student budget. I will apologise in advance for my spelling and grammar, please forgive me when i make obvious and ridiculous mistakes.

 Please feel free to give me any feedback on any of my posts, I would love you all to suggest some ideas on what you would you like me to post next!

Thanks for visiting my blog and reading my first post!

lots of love x





No comments:

Post a Comment